Monday 3 March 2014

Day 2

Yesterday was Nigel's birthday and my girls were visiting with their boyfriends so not a lot of craft done. However a huge lamb dinner was eaten and champagne was drunk.

I thought I would show the card I made for Nigel. It is one I saw in Craft Stamper last year and have been itching to do.
I stamped a feather on water colour paper and embossed it. Next using water brushes I coloured in using Inktense water colour pencils. I took the colour from the nib of the pencil. I let it dry in between layers to create depth of colour. Then came the fun part which was getting the pencil very wet and flicking splashes over the card. Finally I added stamping and a curl of distressed paper with an ink pen nib tied around it. Oh.. and white gel pen to highlight.

He loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment