Monday 7 July 2014

Craft Barn Challenge path and or hoizon

Hi

Now, I have two adorable black kittys who are two years old. There is Spook, aka The Fat One and Sebastian, aka The Thin One and it is just as well they are of different build as they are both totally black with no markings and it can be hard to tell them apart. I have often wondered as they race me down the stairs and try to trip me up on the way to the fridge to fetch them prawns are they good or bad luck? So I did giggle when I came across this quote by Grouch Marx:-

'A black cat crossing your path signifies the animal is going somewhere'
(With mine it is the fridge..)



I used the skills I learnt with Dyan Reavely to make the black ground using dylusion inks. I was very bold and included black. It is amazing - when you follow instructions things come out not to bad. I used watercolour paints for the cat and black and white journalling pens for the whiskers and writing.

Hope you like. X

No comments:

Post a Comment