Saturday 28 June 2014

Craft Barn challenge proud and or vintage.

I have got this in just in time! I am not use to this working 5 days a week lark. Sorry I have not had a chance to visit and comment on other peoples pages. Will do better next week - I hope as also working another 5 day week. Work is such an intrusion to crafting. Blow ladies that lunch I want to be a lady that crafts. And yes I am a Lady!

So last weekend was spent with Dyan Reaveley making a wonderful journal and actually learning how to use dylusions inks properly. While there I mentioned the craft barn challenge and she immediately came back with this quote:

'Never be too proud to wear vintage'

That includes both words...yay!

So I used one of the background pages I made that by luck (certainly not judgement) looked like two people dancing. This is is the first time I have drawn and I am proud of myself.. never thought I had it in me. I am really pleased with the result and a good memory of a fabulous weekend.



Please forgive the spelling error..to instead of too









No comments:

Post a Comment