Wednesday 21 May 2014

Craft Barn challenge - Passion and/or Music

Hi

This week was passion or music. Now I do like music and punk was a love of mine. My mother refused to let me have safety pins in my ears or bright spiky hair so I just had to make do with playing The Ramones, Clash, Sex Pistols etc..very loud (or as loud as you can when you have 3 siblings under the age of 5 in the house). I ended up with head phones for Christmas.

I painted the background in a neutral colour. I sprayed some sunshine color and bloom and green dylusions and let it all dry. The hair was coloured using my inktense pencils in red and orange and the out line in black. I thought it needed more colour so added pink spray. Finally a pointy finger, a pink brad for an ear ring and black gems for the lapels.




Hope you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment