Monday 5 May 2014

Scrapping Paris

Hi

A lovely long weekend so time for a project or two. I decided I wanted to make a journal with bamboo sticks and use it for my pictures of Paris. So onto the internet I went and it is called a piano hinge journal and it is easy to stab you thumb while making it. I used water colour paper as I hope to do the odd painty background. The front and back is taken of an old book whose colouring and distressed state was perfect I did not have to add anything to it. The Eiffel Tower is cut on a cricut and then embossed, the title is painted wood bits I had and the flowers were from the wonderful birthday party my family gave me.



The inside is a copy of what I painted in a journal last week but had to be done here as well.

Hope you like. x

No comments:

Post a Comment