Thursday 26 February 2015

craft Barn challenge anything tando

Hi

The challenge this week is to use any tando product. Now I know some of my stencils are tando but when I get them I take them out of the packet and put them with the rest. So I don't know which are or are not tando. I had a rummage in my stash and came across some people. Then I found a people quote which some days is me - dont you just want to shut yourself away from the world sometimes?




I painted white gesso on the back ground card and black gesso on the people. Using dyllusions and distress ink I made the background. I used a flower stencil as well. On the people, I spritzed watered down Indigo Blu miss money penny on the people and then used black soot distress ink to tone it down a bit.

The quote I used is 'Today was going great until, people'

Thanks for stopping by. X

No comments:

Post a Comment