Sunday 21 September 2014

Craft Barn Challenge patience and/or better.

I am up with the Lark today, loved the words and I have chosen Patience. I am off on holiday today to Nepal (hense the early rise) and thought patience fits right in with the Hindu and Buddhist belief.  The quote is:

'The Greatest Patience is Humility' Buddha
I sprizted a background with a picture of Buddha in the corner and then stamped. I used 1st 2nd and 3rd generation stamping so it wasn't to in your face and easy to write over.

Thank you all for looking at my page and leaving lovely comments and those that look but cant leave comments. I may not get around to looking at all your lovely pages this time, and if I do it will be from Nepal.




Hope you like and will be back again in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment