Wednesday 10 September 2014

Craft Barn Challenge Childhood and/or Easier

Hi

Before I start can I just say I  live in Southampton not Spain, if only I was so interesting. I remember once when selling our house in Norwich I put an advert in our window (it was the late 80's you could sell houses that easily then) saying for sale £45,000 phone Spain on... After a number of calls about our non existent villa in Spain we re worded the advert!

Took me a while to find a quote this week. However came across this, and I do like Miranda Hart.

'I spent my childhood clad in 1970's hand-me-downs, primarily from male cousins, which mainly consisted of a selection of beige, brown and orange dungarees. That, combined with a perfectly round pudding bowl haircut, made me look, on a good day, like a cross between Ann Widdecombe, one of the flower pot men and a monk.'

I sprizted the page with yellow and blue colour bloom and then made a collage of a what I envisaged Miranda Hart meant - complete with straw hat. I used a male template to emphasise they were boy dungarees, but also added girly shows and blouse.





Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment