Sunday 22 September 2013

I have had a busy couple of weeks so only just had time to catch up. Craft wise I have been on a cricut course with Heather and a Saturday crop both at Jendinks. I made some lovely cards but cant show them as they are for up and coming birthdays. At the crop I scrapped my craft room transformation using project life. It was a quick and easy way to scrap day to day events that do not require an elaborate page, it is also good for showing lots of photos on one page. The challenge though is making each page unique and not too much depth.

I had to go to Cardiff to support my daughter through a difficult exam. So, while she was working away I had a day to explore. I found (thanks Helen!) a wonderful shop called Claire Grove Buttons, it was small but packed full of buttons of all shapes, sizes and materials. I spent a small fortune but don't tell the husband!
Here as some pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment