Saturday 1 November 2014

Craft Barn challenge: Nowhere and/or Hug.

Hi

Only just got in with this challenge. Been a long week at work even if it was only a four day week.
So, I have chosen nowhere and the fabulous lyrics of the song 'Tragedy' by the Bee Gees and also sung by Steps - a favourite group of my daughter when she was younger. Probably still is if the truth were known!

Tragedy
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no one to love you you're going nowhere

I decided to use my silhouette stencils and create a background of anonymous bodies and one more distinct on it's own. So out came the dylusions and off I went. Not quite how I imagined it but, I am still pleased with the result.





No comments:

Post a Comment