Sunday 17 August 2014

Craft Barn challenge family and/or thing

Yay another chance to use lyrics from Pink Floyd..thing(s).

It is a silly song but I love it. I have used the first verse and chorus.


I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. 
It's got a basket, a bell that rings 
And things to make it look good. 
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it. 

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world. 
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.


It was written by Syd Barrett and is an early song..I was 3 at the time.

I knew in my head what I wanted and went on google images to find an image of a lady with a bike, I then found a bell and a basket. Once stuck on to a background all I had to do was add
'things to make it look good'





So out came the sharpies, ribbon and bits of paper. I enjoyed this, hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment