Sunday 26 January 2014

Comfort Zone

I have finished two projects today. The first is a copy of a saying I saw in Cafe Imbizo just along from Jenny French's shop http://www.jendenink.co.uk/ and where we mostly lunch.

I feel this is so true especially with crafting. If I hadn't been encouraged to distress (oh my first go at distressing, I was sooo distressed), paint, tear, sew, bead and much more I would not be where I am now. I may be still learning but having such fun. After all what is the worst that can happen? I throw the page away or keep it as a reminder to not do that again!

As some of you know I went to Tibet and Kathmandu last year and a family member said how would I cope with the food, toilets, the people and hussle and bussle. I have to say the Tibetan toilets were something else....but my what a wonderful holiday.

So take yourself out of your comfort zone. What is the worst that can happen? You have a bad day, or else you experience something wonderful.....


I should not have added the pink around the edge but in the words of the the Ramones 'Hay Ho Let's Go'

No comments:

Post a Comment