Thursday 9 April 2015

Dina Land

I have had the pleasure of spending 4 days with Dina Wakely at Art From The Heart in Harrogate. She is such a lovely person and inspired me to just go for it. She says that her career was built on whoops moments and came out with funny stories to illustrate this. I met some lovely people and caught up with others that I have been on courses with before. I went with my crafting buddy Vicky and we both had a whale of a time and learnt lots. Here are some photos of my work.

The folio, I wrote about the weekend in this.





These are some stand alone pages.


This is my favourite. It involed paint and transfers.




My first attempt at a face, straight onto the paper with black paint. That was a heart stopping moment.

And finally a 6 page spread with windows and stuff that all connects.



How cool is that!






No comments:

Post a Comment